Terms & Conditions
TERM & CONDITIONS
- We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the products that you order before your order can be accepted. Your payment of the price for the products represents an offer on your part to purchase the products, which will be accepted by us when we send to you an email that the products have been sent to you. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- A legally binding contract is made between us when you have paid the relevant fee in full and when we have notified you that we have accepted your reservation for a place on a course at our shop.
- Terms and conditions applying to orders for bakery products and baking ingredients.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Please place your order 3 days in advance of the pick up/delivery date. If the products you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
- The prices payable for products that you order are as set out in our website. All prices are correct at the time of placing your order.
- Wherever it is not possible to accept your order to buy products of the specification and description at the price indicated, we will advise you by email.
- The price for the products that you order is payable to us in full at the time you place the order. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you have not given us the correct payment details.
- Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
- We will notify you by email of the date on which the products you have ordered are due for despatch to you.
- Please note that we are only able to deliver to addresses within U.K.
- We will deliver the products you have ordered by our courier to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. For orders sent by courier, our courier will require you to sign for the products on delivery. Please check the delivery before you sign for it to verify that all the products you have ordered have been delivered and that they have not been damaged. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the products once they have been delivered. We will aim to deliver couriered products by 4pm on the day following shipment but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period.
- You will become the owner of the products you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once products have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss, deterioration or destruction.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances (such as lorry breakdown, traffic accident, major traffic delays, restricted packing or severe weather) we will do our best to contact you to rearrange an alternative delivery timeslot or date or location. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred due to a delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control.
- Risk of damage to, deterioration or loss of the products passes to you at the time of delivery to you, or if you fail to take delivery when our courier attends the address you have specified for delivery, the time when the courier tried to deliver. You will only own the products once they have been successfully delivered and when we have received cleared payment in full. Products supplied are strictly not for resale.
- You will need to provide us with your e-mail address and we will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order. An acceptance of your order will take place on despatch of the products ordered.
- All reservations are subject to acceptance and availability. If there are no available places on or course you wish to attend, you will see the full cooking notice on the website.
- If you are unable to attend course you have booked, you may arrange for another adult to attend in your place provided that you give us at least 24 hours notice by telephone or email.
- If you cancel your booking at any time up to 4 weeks before your course, you may transfer your booking to another course on which places are available.
- If either you or we cancel any course, we will not be liable to reimburse to you any other expense or loss that you may have incurred.
- We reserve the right to alter the timing of any course and the content and/or presenter of any course.
- You should attend the location specified for any course 15 minutes before the time scheduled for its commencement. We reserve the right to start any course on the time scheduled for commencement even if all those who have booked places are not in attendance.
- For the sake of participant interests and safety, all workshops are scheduled to finish within the suggested workshop duration and participants are not encouraged to occupy the utility room afterwards or stay behind after the workshop finished. Otherwise, the extension time would be charged.
- Except instructor, participants and our staffs, other people are not allowed to enter the venue during the workshop. Otherwise the extra people at class would be charged for FULL price if he/she stay at the class.
- No smoking during the class.
- During lesson, please wear apron to ensure safety.
- Our class is the strict implementation of food safety and sanitation guidelines. Please maintain personal and public health and thoroughly clean your hands before class. If necessary, please wash hands frequently.
- Please cherish all the facilities and the kitchen wares. Thank you for your co-operation.
- We will not accept responsibility for any loss of or damage to your personal possessions during the course of any tour or course or whilst you are on bakery premises.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage which you incur or suffer while on a course which is beyond our reasonable control.
Rain storm warning signal, the same day courses will be rescheduled or cancelled. We will notify the participants by phone latest arrangements. However, if the typhoon No. 8 or black rainstorm warning is in addition to three hours before the commencement, the courses will be conducted as scheduled.
The pictures in our website are for reference only.